Monday, August 8, 2011

New Recipe-Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Pancakes!

 Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Pancakes!

Ok, so not really a RECIPE...but more of, let's say, a great idea! My sister and I took regular Bisquick pancake mix, prepared it according to the instructions on the box for pancakes, and then got creative. What kind of batter did we end up with? It included Nestle mini chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Here, take a look for yourself! :)


 Being regular pancakes, they were pretty easy to make. Here, you can see two cooking. One is browned, and one has just been put in. Try and tell me those don't look great, and, well, I don't quite know how I'd respond. ;)


So there you have it. Chocolate chip sprinkle pancakes. Easy, but a whole lotta fun. What kid wouldn't want to wake up to a fresh batch? Great for, let's see, a birthday, first day of school...any day really! A great breakfast and they store well in the fridge for a couple of days, so make extras...trust me, they'll be gone before you can say sprinkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment